We have one day left of our Ontario holiday and we have had such a great and relaxing time although it's hard to believe how quickly it has gone. We just got back to Caledon East after a lovely week at the cottage and plan to spend a packed day in Toronto tomorrow. I don't have any desire to head home to work and stress at the moment, but it has to happen eventually. Also, I love chocolate peanut butter ice cream.
You're in Onterrible?!
ReplyDeleteBoo I wish we could have seen more of you when you guys were here. Cameron really should have waited at least another week. :) I hope you had a wonderful relaxing time at the cottage and let us know when you are coming back - our basement is ready for visitors! And we have lots of stuff to entertain kids - even new ones. :)
ReplyDelete