
Felix is 13 days old today, and I already can't believe how quickly time is flying.
He is such an incredible little creature, despite only knowing a few tricks. My favourites are how he gets excited when he knows I'm about to feed him and he starts to grunt or when he is finished feeding and falls asleep with a mouth full of milk, too tired to take that last swallow. I love his huge slow-blinking newborn eyes that follow the sound of my voice. Mostly I love watching Felix and Stephen bond.
I was pretty sure that I would like having a baby, but I had no idea how much I would love every single part of it.
He is such an incredible little creature, despite only knowing a few tricks. My favourites are how he gets excited when he knows I'm about to feed him and he starts to grunt or when he is finished feeding and falls asleep with a mouth full of milk, too tired to take that last swallow. I love his huge slow-blinking newborn eyes that follow the sound of my voice. Mostly I love watching Felix and Stephen bond.
I was pretty sure that I would like having a baby, but I had no idea how much I would love every single part of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment