MY HUSBAND IS FUNNY.
WANTED: ACCORDIAN
I want to start playing the accordion again but have just one problem, I don't have an accordion. Actually this is not entirely true, I have a child's or "lady's" one. It's too small for my fat man hands. I would be willing to trade my accordion for a larger one but can't imagine anyone really wanting to replace an accordion with another accordion. Unless, of course, you are a child or "lady" and have an accordion that is too big. In that case, the stars have clearly aligned and our destiny is about to unfold before us.
WANTED: INTERESTING PAINTINGS
We are looking for some paintings for our new house. They should be interesting and colorful and not a painting of any of the following - Grain Elevator Wheat Field Prairie Landscapes Please email me a picture of your painting. If there is an interesting story that goes with it please include it too.
WANTED: PLACE TO REST MY BABY
My wife has asked me to write an add for some sort of baby sleeping furniture. I would like it to function like a baby prison although it does not have to resemble a prison in construction. Knowing my wife, should would prefer that it be clean and in good condition. My baby, on the other hand, likely could care less of it's looks or condition, but it's not really about him, is it? If you have any idea what my wife is talking about and have one around that you'd like to sell be send me an email.
Yes he is.
ReplyDeleteHas anyone responded yet? I hope Stephen finds what he is looking for...man-sized accordion, painting sans prairie symbolism, safe jail for Felix.
ReplyDeleteI have some totally inapropriate art you can have... just maybe not for Felix's room. ;)
ReplyDelete