Sunday, June 27, 2010

Days 3-5

We've been busy!

Friday we headed up to Orangeville to enjoy some lovely visits with Nicole (featuring Swiss Chalet & DQ outings) and then Great-Grandma. Friday night, grandma babysat while we headed downtown to meet up with the gang. We got G20'd by traffic because of a motorcade and got re-routed to Mississauga. Finally we ended up on Gerrard Street at an amazing Indian food restaurant in a tent with picnic tables. There was a trip to the Gladstone post-dinner. It was like old times and we got home around 3:30am.

Saturday we visited Felix's cousin Cale (and his parents) in Brampton. The boys were super cute together. We enjoyed an impromptu feast at Zia's house. We headed into the city again and smartly avoided the G20 by taking the 401 and DVP to Susan & Jorge's. We had an awesome visit except for one of Felix's worst nights of babydom...he slept with me in the bed and Steve got the couch. I think we've been overdoing it. I had to miss out on the wedding stagette which I was disappointed in, but the rioting scared me a bit too.

Sunday we spent the morning with S & J & Big T. We headed over to our house in the afternoon to check things out. I took Felix for a walk down the Lakeshore trail to the big white bridge (my old jogging route) while Steve worked on the house. We had to rush back up to Caledon East so Stephen could meet up with the boys for "boys night out". Felix and I had fun catching up with Grandma and I'm crossing my fingers for a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment