Nothing better than a good old fashioned shit story. I'd love to hear your best. My dear, recently retired, work spouse had one from last summer that made me laugh/cry for days (play pen shit that her boy loved playing with like playdough).
Yesterday, I took Felix to the splash park and didn't change him out of his diaper/wet swim suit until we got home...it was just so hot and I didn't feel like having the diaper war in the middle of the park. So when we got home I let him air out for a bit. We do this all the time and have never once had any issue.
However, I noticed he was running around in our front porch while I put away our park stuff and saw that he had a dirty bum. Strange, I thought...but my slow prego-brain didn't process the situation yet. Then I saw a piece of corn on the floor (TMI?). Then I saw the log. Oh fun.
I was grossed out and cleaned it up. He played happily as if nothing had happened.
Good times, good times.
No comments:
Post a Comment