Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Last Day

I had my last sleep in our house. My last shower in our gorgeous shower. My last breakfast in our kitchen that we spent so many hours planning and working on.

It's sad to leave this place where Steve & I spent so many hours working - we know every nook and cranny in this house and what is behind every wall. It's our first house, and as much of a pain in the ass it has been and how much hard work we have had to put into it, I'm going to miss it.

I wish my job started in a few more months so that I could be here to hand Steve tools and help finnish what we've started, but he'll probably get more done without me here.

Tonight we leave - it is sure to be an adventure with Nigel & Tesla & Steve & I travelling together. I hope the community garden people help load our truck. :)

6 comments:

  1. I'm going to miss you boody. just like I missed your party and yard sale. Boooooooo....send me your number when you get out there and have it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. will do - and please make one of your bands tour to Regina and come and visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new blog. I hate your big move. But all the reasons we will miss you so much are the same reasons you are going to KICK BUTT out west. I can't wait to read all about it here and in the Orchestras Canada newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad to be saying good-bye to the house, but just think of all the finishing work you get out of! :) Have a fun and safe drive! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun going cross country. Hope you have lots of Nibs and Rosebuds and say hi to the big Goose in Wawa if you're going that way. Hopefully we'll see you at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to visit!

    ReplyDelete