Sunday, December 7, 2008

RSO Gong Show


Last night was the RSO Holiday Concert Special. It was a gong show of epic proportions and involved a bunch of guest artists, local celebrities, mascots, and of course I had to dress up as a reindeer. We had a huge snowstorm last night and it was a very festive and fun show. Especiall when Gainer conducted "Sleigh Ride" and then ran of with a poinsettia.


In other news, Nigel & Steve & Keith Richards arrived from Toronto on Friday night at about 1am. They were driving into the city and about a block away from my place when the cops pulled them over for having their high beams on.


I've been getting alot of stuff fixed and it's nice to have two non-working men cooking my food and washing dishes as I run in and out to different meetings, rehearsals, concerts, and whatnot. It's great to have two personal man-servants. It's a bit of a shock to have my place filled with 2 boys and 2 cats and me, but good times.




1 comment:

  1. YAYYY!!! Happy to know that everything is back to normal - aka complete madness. xoxo Lisa

    ReplyDelete