Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Customer Service

You know those long anecdotes that people tell about what poor customer service they had and then they usually end with the person getting their way or getting something free? Yes, those are boring.

It's a busy CS time at work right now as people are buying their tickets for next season. We've had some interesting people come in, but some of today's people really made me laugh:

1) DON'T YOU EVER ANSWER THE PHONE, someone should always answer the phone even at night. (the aforementioned person did not leave a return number on their voicemail).
2) WHEN I PLACED MY ORDER ON EASTER MONDAY WITH THE GIRL AT THE DESK SHE SAID IT WOULD WORK THIS WAY...(we weren't open on Easter Monday, turned out he ordered a week before Easter from the same girl he was talking to).
3) SO YOU GET FLOWERS and then don't even put them into a vase (a lady referring to the lone tulips that an office supply place had dropped off for "admin professionals day")

I could go on, but I don't want it to get boring...sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment