Monday, January 9, 2012

Public Transit Firsts

We were bored one morning and decided that Felix might want to go on his first subway ride. We were right. We went downtown on the streetcar and played on some escalator's in the path, had a coffee and muffin at Union Station, and then headed back home on the subway. What an adventure! This was also Wilbert's first time ever on the TTC...and Stephen got to try out our new camera.

Felix seemed so little.






Felix and Stephen check out the construction at Union Station.


We went up and down this escalator numerous times. Seriously...the downtown workers have no idea how fun their lives are. This makes me realize that I miss going in revolving doors with Lisa.



Wilbert slept through most of the experience. I was busy listening to the girl behind me who was talking about applying for the Executive Assistant mat leave at the COC...she currently works at Body Blitz.



Felix giving me a new bracelet made of a transfer. So sweet, so thoughtful. Wilbert sleeps.


Felix's mouth was open in awe for the entire morning. A very fun way to spend the day!















1 comment:

  1. I love that first shot - actually I love them all. And I miss revolving doors with you too Boodie. :(

    ReplyDelete