Next Tuesday, we are hosting a press conference to release some super huge orchestral news and I am one of the speakers. There are many problems with this. What to wear, what to say, what to wear....especially what to wear! HELP!
OK - you shoudl wear a suit, because you are the super VIP ED. But it should be slightly funky because you are in the arts and you are, well, Natasha. How about something like this:http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod68440023&parentId=cat13580734&ecid=NMALRFeedJ84DHJLQkR4&ci_src=14110925&ci_sku=T1UP2?
Or this: http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3018728/0~2376780~6021632~6009803?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6009803&P=1
Or this: http://www.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=348777&BannerID=PD435&PartnerID=LINKSHARE&LinkshareID=J84DHJLQkR4-VIHSzjmEQBgbpPl6shWg3Q
Oh I am so sad - I had a whole long post and it lost it. Let me try again.
ReplyDeleteOK - you shoudl wear a suit, because you are the super VIP ED. But it should be slightly funky because you are in the arts and you are, well, Natasha. How about something like this:http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod68440023&parentId=cat13580734&ecid=NMALRFeedJ84DHJLQkR4&ci_src=14110925&ci_sku=T1UP2?
ReplyDeleteOr this:
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3018728/0~2376780~6021632~6009803?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6009803&P=1
Or this:
http://www.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=348777&BannerID=PD435&PartnerID=LINKSHARE&LinkshareID=J84DHJLQkR4-VIHSzjmEQBgbpPl6shWg3Q
Ooh yuck - those were supposed to be nice links...
ReplyDelete