Friday, May 21, 2010

The Garden Is In!

Tomato, cucumber, beets, lettuce, spinach, beans, radishes, peas, zuchini, carrots...yum!



Impatiens in the shade along the back of the house.






We found this hot pink perennial peony named "Felix Crosse" so we had to buy a couple.





Front flower bed planted, May 21.




Felix had a blast sitting in the shade while mom & I planted.















Planters...and my toes.







We put lots of purple in the pots and one orange & yellow themed pot with gerbera daisies.



Planting the front flower bed in progress.


2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I hope your veggies do well! So far I've got a row of radishes, and a few spinach sprouts, but my onions and endive don't seem to be doing much. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. They might come back and surprise you! I was not allowed to plant onions due to Stephen's "allergy", but we have a few volunteers popping up outside of the garden patches.

    ReplyDelete