Going grocery shopping with a baby is quite the juggling act and every time I go I experiment with a different system. Sometimes I just take the stroller in and fill my re-usable grocery bags as I attach them to my "mommy hook". Other times I attach the infant seat to the top of the grocery cart...it doesn't really fit properly and makes me pretty nervous the entire time. I had tried a month or two ago to put Felix in the sling while I shopped, but the logistics were difficult in the -20 weather to get him back into his car seat.
Today, I gave the sling another shot. I put him in facing out so that he could take in the world. Felix was flirting with all of the seniors who were shopping. He was kicking his legs with delight, taking in all of the surroundings. About halfway through the store he started cooing and gurgling and giggling...making us friends everywhere we walked. It was so fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment