One Dr's visit and two evenings in the Emergency Room later...we still have a very sick high-fevered little man. It has been an exhausting Easter.
Friday night, the fever broke but still continues on and off. He wants to sleep constantly, but would prefer to sleep on me. He started to eat again and drink a little more on Saturday so that has been a relief. On Friday all he ate was juice and "apples" (his term for mini-eggs...yeah, we're great parents, but at least he ate something).
The Dr. in the ER last night told us that he is pretty sure it is a viral infection that could last 7-10 days. They tested him to make sure it wasn't a bacterial infection and he passed the test thank goodness.
I'm happy to have some piece of mind that he's ok...just sad that it had to happen while my mom was visiting, but glad that I have a week off before my new job starts.
Oh you poor guys!! I am so glad to hear he is OK, let's hope it passes soon...sick kids are the WORST.
ReplyDelete