Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Monster

Yesterday, Felix came home from daycare and immediately told me that he saw a monster.  With a very concerned face in a matter of fact way he told me again "I saw a monster and it's going to eat me."  "The monster said NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! and couldn't get any coffee.  I was surprised and scared."

After questioning him a bit about when and where he saw the monster and not being quite sure what was going on, I just assured him that mommy and daddy and Ane and Nat (at daycare) would never let anything eat him and that monsters aren't real.

Stephen then came in and gave me the whole story.  On the way home, they had stopped to watch a commercial being filmed on Roncy.  It was a Tim Horton's commercial and the actor was banging on the door of the local cheese shop and yelling "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" because they were out of coffee.  Apparently they had watched a few takes of the commercial when Felix asked to go home because he was "surprised and scared".

Poor kid woke up this morning telling me about the monster he saw again.  I'm very curious to see this commercial when it comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment