Thursday, November 6, 2008

Surprise in the Mail

I gave up on work today and headed home at 4:30 because of the multitude of ridiculous events that occurred. I go in each morning with a forced smile and a determination to get stuff done and create change...and then massive problems (and I mean enormous items) come up one after another and I end up being able to get nothing done other than becoming completely frustrated.

Anyway, I got home and opened my mail. Some wonderful anonymous friend with an M4S (Toronto) postal code sent me a funny card to cheer me up so I assume they have been reading my oh-so depressing blog of misery. I particularly enjoyed that it had a typed label and message on it. It made me feel better and reminded me of what great friends I have...and a bit confused as to why it had to be anonymous, but I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment