So - the way that I can tell Stephen is excited about something is that he starts to go full tilt on all of his home reno projects. He's been avoiding a few of the less desirable ones for weeks. His least favourite is insulating our attic. Anyway, tonight is his third night of working on it. He's dressed in a full on aesbestos suit because of the itchiness and looking thoroughly miserable every time he descends down the ladder. Normally I would be up there helping him (I'm an expert insulator), but he doesn't allow me to due to my current enormity.
He's doing this project amongst others to improve the heat retention in our house over the winter months. Even though I know he's hating every minute of it, it melts my heart because I know exactly why he is in such a rush to get it done.
I think I better go and bake him some cookies.
No comments:
Post a Comment