Thursday, November 19, 2009

We Live in a Small Town

I've been getting a little bit desperate for things to do these days. Yesterday my to do list consisted of:

- Lunch with Mom/Grandma
- Get library card
- Wash car

When I went to get my library card and gave the man at the desk my ID he said...oh that's my old address, you bought your house from me.

2 comments:

  1. That is hilarious! I hope to never run into our old house' owners... I think I would scold them for the icky filth they clearly lived in for way too long - so hopefully they moved out of our 'small town'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love. It.

    Although we have run into the guy who sold us our house at our local pub (the one with Pilsner on tap) a few times. It always surprises me how sometimes Toronto feels like a smaller town than Saint John. He and his son also trick-or-treated at our house!

    ReplyDelete