The tub is in, we bought glorious fixtures, and the cement board is up ready for the tiling to begin. Not bad for two days work with a sick baby around. I'm taking Felix to visit some relatives for a few days since Stephen has a couple days off and will be able to get more done with us out of the way. ...really should have thought of this baby thing earlier in our renovation career.
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Bathroom Update
The tub is in, we bought glorious fixtures, and the cement board is up ready for the tiling to begin. Not bad for two days work with a sick baby around. I'm taking Felix to visit some relatives for a few days since Stephen has a couple days off and will be able to get more done with us out of the way. ...really should have thought of this baby thing earlier in our renovation career.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like the darker tile with the dark cabinets. Is the small square textured? That could be neat too! Tough choice!
ReplyDelete