
Brenda tried to organize a get-together last time we were in Regina, but our scheduling just didn't work out unfortunately. This time around, she organized a play date which turned out to be an awesome Saskatchewan bday party for Felix. Norah & Gaia are seen above enjoying topless cupcake eating time.

Felix's buddy, Mac, and his Ma, Monica.

Felix really enjoyed the food at the party, particularly stealing from other kids' plates. Reaching out to grab a delicious cupcake with Rider pride icing.

Risa looks pretty natural holding two kids.

Seriously, the funnest house ever...yes, that is a slide in the living room. The ladies were having none of the boys touching the slide and would scream whenever they came near.
Thank you Brenda for organizing! I forgot to mention that she had even made a slideshow of Felix photos from his year. What a great afternoon with fantastic friends. We miss you guys!
I'm not sure if I'm more envious of the fact that there is nothing wrong with a baby eating a cupcake topless or having a slide in the livingroom...
ReplyDelete