
Megan and Uncle Vicky...I mean Maestro Victor Sawa backstage before our Classics for Skeptics concert...on the eve of the Grey Cup. The Riders were kind enough to give Victor a Rider's Jersey with Tails for his 1o year anniversary of conducting in Regina. Megan found her Rider green dress at Old Navy.

Concertmaster, Ed...fooling around and pretending he isn't supposed to be onstage tuning up the troupes.

The view of our PACKED pre-concert chat. Because we had so many newbies to the orchestra world for this show, we added more chairs and changed the usual location...good thing!

Some serious Rider pride shown by all of the musicians. My personal favourite ensemble goes to Jeff with the Rider pj bottoms, green bow tie...the rest of the outfit was his usual concert gear.

Saturday afternoon at the Cornwall...after our flash mob, Jason Plumb (star of our upcoming Pops concert on January 8) did a promo set as a special bonus. It is going to be an awesome show...and I really must download his album.
I can't start to tell you how much I love these people and their passion, fun-loving attitude, and dedication to Canada's longest continually running symphony orchestra. It has been a blast and an honour.
No comments:
Post a Comment