Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Home

Felix is home and he is oh-so happy as are mommy and daddy. Thank goodness for Grandma who came into the city to help Stephen today. She even brought a cooler full of fixings to cook us a delicious dinner once we all got home.

Our little hero is on a nice variety of puffers and antibiotics which all have various schedules and rules of what can be taken before what and different end dates. I think we have it figured out. Stephen has instituted a system of puffer then pez dispenser candy and then puffer.

He woke up around 8pm and ate three bowls of pasta and half a chicken breast and wanted to play like mad. He is talking so much, I think to make up for the last couple of weeks.

I'm hoping and hoping that our adorable fellow has seen the last of this nasty illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment