Stephen has been working nights for the last 3 weeks or so and a couple of creepy things have happened.
1) One night I went to bed around 9:30 and woke up at 11 suddenly when I heard our front door open and someone yell "HELLO" through the door. Was I dreaming? It was pretty real. Then I thought I saw someone standing in the doorway to our room...I threw a pillow a the shadow and realized nothing was there and so I raced downstairs. Our front door was unlocked. Weird.
2) Last night I was watching tv and I heard a buzzing sound coming from the other room or the open window I wasn't sure. I went into the kitchen and realized that the microwave had started by itself. I opened the door to turn it off and it kept going. I pressed every stop and cancel button and nothing happened. I finally had to get out the step ladder to climb up to the cupboard above the stove to unplug it. Paranormal microwave activity!
Creeptastic, huh? And why do these things only happen when Stephen is at work?
This is scary. Maybe you and Felix should come to sleep at my place? Slumber party! Or maybe it's safer at your other house. Or maybe you need a new microwave. And PLEASE lock your door!!!
ReplyDeleteMaybe it's the giant ball of foil come back to haunt!
ReplyDeleteOh man you just gave the a serious case of the chills.... Agree with Karen - LOCK THE DOOR. :)
ReplyDelete