Thursday, June 9, 2011

Seventh Sister

The Seventh Sister Bakery is about a block north of us. It is the place that kept Stephen alive when he lived here on his own renovating the house and living on bagels. Stephen has gotten into the habit of bringing Felix with him to the bakery for "treats". I went with them the other day for the first time and got to witness the tradition.

As soon as Felix gets close to the door he starts yelling "BAGEL COOKIE CAKE!!! TREATS!!!" Stephen let's him pick one thing from the open window shelves (when I was there Felix quickly touched a couple cookies so I got one as well). Then Felix says "SIT SIT SIT!!" and goes to the same table whether or not someone else is there, demands to sit on the chair and then eats his TREAT.

Really cute, delicious, and dangerous (caloric intake-wise) to have such a delicious spot so convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment