Stephen is back on nights and has picked up a few side jobs during the day. He has been getting fairly small amounts of sleep, getting home around 2-3am and then waking up at 6:30 so he has a chance to see Felix. Yes, he's a bit overtired.
On Friday afternoon he called me as I was leaving work and asked me (I say asked, but it was definitely with a tone of accusation) if I had the garage door opener in my purse. I've been known to forget to return it to it's spot, but I hadn't used the car in days and he had used it that morning. As we chatted, he realized the garage door opener was in the car...and the car was at his side job partner's house...and he had taken the TTC home from the job and forgot about the car.
At least he hasn't BBQ'd his van keys...like I've done...twice.
No comments:
Post a Comment