Recently, I've been taken aback by Felix's attempts at sentences. It's one of those things that is funny because it absolutely amazes and delights me as his mom, but I'm aware that every kid learns to speak and knew this would happen. It's just so cool to see it develop day by day and coming out of the mouth of your baby who wasn't even in our life 2 years ago!
Some examples as of late:
This morning - "Mommy, read book AGAIN?"
"One helicopter, TWO helicopters!!" (pluralizing!)
"More chocolate cheerios please mommy?"
"Thank you mommy/daddy" (sometimes he just covers all his bases and calls one of us mommy/daddy).
"Be careful mommy!" (As I'm backing the car into the garage...this one blew me away...and as I had to do a re-do he said, "It ok mommy")
At the High Park Zoo "WOAH WOW WOAH...EMU big eyes!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment