Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Brushes with Fame Regina Styles

I'm sure that everyone in Regina has had their own encounter with the resident Corner Gas celebrities, but last night was my initial experience with this uniquely Saskatchewan brush with fame. I was at the Hotel Sask last night at a meeting until about 10 or so and afterwards got cornered into having a drink in the lounge to continue discussing work. This was exactly the opposite of what I felt like doing after such a stressful forteen hour work day, but because I'm a glutton for punishment I agreed. As we were enjoying a glass of wine and discussing the finer points of orchestral management, Lacey (yeah, we're totally on a first name by character basis) sat down at the table right beside us. It was a defining moment in my life and has changed the way I think about everything...who needs TIFF anyway? Brushes with fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment