Saturday, August 23, 2008
There Ain't No Party Like A....
So tonight I was invited to my first Regina work party. The maestro was the host and it was like none that I experienced in Toronto. The board, a few staff, a few musicians, random donors, Starbucks servers, Earls servers, and a Cuban band were in attendance. Yes, an 8 piece Cuban band played in the backyard. It was like our Nothing to Break Nothing to Steal party, but more civilized and with walls. I was lucky enough to have Sofia as my date and we had a good time drinking mojitos and Sofi stole the show when she danced with the band. When I got home my very quiet basement neighbour knocked on the door and we had a nice little chat. She's a cool girl. And tomorrow...it's the big concert!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment