Some highlights of my Regina weekend:
Thursday - went to watch the Riders lose at Ashley & Ryan's place with a bunch of their teacher friends. I love watching Rider games in Sask, it's way more fun...and people really care. :)
Friday - worked my arse off trying to get stuff ready for my first board meeting next Tues.
Saturday - picked up some art that Steve and I bought ages ago and only now got framed. I hadn't seen it in almost three years and it is so fun. My living room looks so much more fun now! Saturday night I met up with Derek & Sofia and Ryan who was visiting from Vancouver. I don't think I'd seen him since a foggy night at the Owl a decade ago. We had a nice dinner at the Fireside Bistro (the food was great, the service left a lot to be desired!)
Sunday - worked my arse off from home preparing a bunch of stuff for work next week. I miss the high-tech TSO which allowed me to access both new and already opened email from home and also allowed me to access my calendar! Sometimes I feel like I'm in the dark ages here and it makes work very challenging, but we'll get there!
Looking forward to a long and hectic week of work and then it's back to TO for a weekend of renos and romance to celebrate two years of marriage!
Here in Saskatchewan, it's called "supper". Stop using the D-word, you are home now.
ReplyDelete