Sunday, September 14, 2008
a fantastic evening of girliness
I got a call from Ash yesterday afternoon and she asked me if I wanted to come over because she was having a theme party. "What's the theme, Ash?" "Grey's Anatomy, we're going to watch the entire 3rd season." I had planned to go to a chamber concert last night, but this was too good to resist and I figured I could always catch the second performance on Sunday afternoon so I agreed. And then Ashley mentioned that there was a second theme to the party "ladies whose partners don't currently live with them". Her future S-I-L lives away from her bro, an old friend of hers just moved back to Regina after cruise-shipping, and I were all invited to this party. Ashley locked her husband up in their room to watch the Rider game while we gluttoned ourselves on girlie tv, ate a delicious dinner, and then went to TCBY between episodes. It reminded me of a lazy evening back at the Luther dorms...ahh the good old days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment