On Sunday I started to get worried that I would run out of stuff to do this week, despite the fact that I still have a few major items of work to accomplish, so I created a list. It managed to keep me quite busy all day and helped me to procrastinate from the work I have to do.
Day 1 included:
- opening up my work computer and answering some emails for my replacement
- getting H1N1 vaccinated with all of the 6 month to 5 year olds and other pregnant ladies (was of two minds about this but decided to go for it...no side effects at all).
- cleaning kitchen and making lunch
- buying a few groceries in the afternoon with seniors and stay at home moms
- making homemade turkey soup to freeze
- listening to CBC Radio 2 Drive while working on a grant application
Only 364 more days to go....
364 days but no baby yet... I imagine in a few weeks you'll list will be more like: sleep, feed baby, nap, change baby, feed baby, nap, rinse & repeat! ;)
ReplyDelete