Monday, December 12, 2011

Dance Party Wake-up

Felix is an early riser. When he was in a crib this was easier to handle, but now that he has the freedom of the toddler bed he has discovered that he can sneak into our room.

I have woke up to a variety of ridiculous situations such as Felix having crawled in between us without waking us up, Felix at the end of our bed peeping into Wilbert's bassinette, Felix entering our room with all of his supplies (stuffed animal, blankie, 2 soothers, water bottle).

The funniest occured yesterday morning when I woke up to hear my alarm radio going off (and being confused as I haven't had to set it in a long time). I rolled over to look at it and I see Felix with a huge smile on his face dancing harder than I've ever seen him dance and telling me "I WAKE UP!!" Despite our plans to not laugh and take him back to his room when this occurs...I couldn't help myself from laughing so hard I cried.

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious and terrifying. Cameron is never getting a bed. And also, I thought you wrote peeing into Wilbert's bassinette.

    ReplyDelete