Tonight post work I went to look at a few houses. I saw a gorgeous one near where I'm renting, beautifully done with a rental suite in the basement. I really wanted to buy it, but I only have $5, and that is not a good enough down payment unfortunately. The best thing about house hunting is that I get to talk to someone in person about something other than work.
After house hunting, feeling like I'm coming down with a cold, I drove to the East end to do some shopping - orange juice, soup, tylenol cold. I went to Cdn Tire to try to find a new popcorn maker because the motor got burned out in my old one. I bought a laser pointer for the cat. Yes, this is what my Friday nights are coming to - buying cat toys, going to blockbuster, and hanging out alone....poor poor me.
I'm living like a total shut-in glutton. I change into my pj's as soon as I get home from work, heat up a can of soup, watch tv, don't do dishes, don't do laundry, don't clean, don't exercise. It's disgusting but who cares. I'm 100% miserable and I'm giving in to it.
I flushed the positivity baton down the toilet and it felt great.
Love and light and goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment