Wednesday, October 1, 2008
A Week of Work in Toronto
I've been in Toronto since Saturday, completely secluded in our house with Stephen and Keith. We've seen a few of our neighbours, but that is about it. Each day we get up at 8am, throw on our dirty paint covered clothes, eat some breakfast, and start working. We take a break around 1 for some food and some beer. The rest of the afternoon consists of beer drinking and working until about 7:30 when I bbq something. Then we work some more until about 10:39pm...Stephen is still painting the window seat upstairs as I type this. It feels like we are really accomplishing something this week which is awesome. It's also so nice to spend some quality time with my husblini and a reminder that even though we haven't hung out together much over the last four months, we're still the same ridiculous couple and have such a great time together no matter what we are doing. It really seems like the end is in sight...finally! I caught myself thinking about what our house would look like right now if we hadn't made this decision to move to Sask. It might have taken us two more years to get done what Steve did in four months. I'll post some photos after our party on Friday - I don't want to ruin the surprise for anyone who might be coming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment