Friday, June 20, 2008

Car Safety

My third weekend is here. It's surprising to me that it gets easier to be away from Stephen and yet I miss him more and more each day. On Wednesday night Stephen called me and suggested I come home for the weekend, but it was just too last minute...it would have been nice to be in TO to see Star Trek the Music and to check out the progress on the house. Anyway, we will see each other in 2 short weeks in Vancouver airport before we head to Hawaii. I can't wait!

Stephen bought a lot of baseboard today which is great news - I can't wait to see finished rooms!

So, I have a Saskatchewan complaint. Right before we moved, I bought a 98 Honda Civic. It's cute and red and used, but in great shape. We had to get it safetied and plated in Ontario before we left (4 weeks ago). One night this week I went to get the car plates changed over and found out that SK now has a safety inspection. The part that makes me angry is that it's not reciprocal so the Ontario safety that we spent time and money getting is null and void.

No comments:

Post a Comment