Wednesday, June 4, 2008

KD Lang & Flowers

Yesterday morning I received another flower delivery! The card said "See you in a few months Love Stephen". This concerns me because I will see him next on July 4 (one month, not a few) in the Vancouver airport (yes, I'm counting down already)...boys can't count. I sent him a text message to thank him for the lovely flowers and he wrote back and said "what flowers???" This made me laugh because I sometimes like to call him and thank him for a phantom flower delivery just to make him wonder if other men are sending me flowers and more importantly to see if he will own up to not having sent them. Yes, it's silly, but he knows my game. :)

Last night my predecessor in my new job took me out to see KD Lang perform at the Conexus Centre. I'd never seen her perform before and it was a great concert. She has an absolutely gorgeous voice and her cover of Leonard Cohen's Hallelujiah left shivers running down my spine it was so good!

1 comment:

  1. Great tip with the flowers : ), I'm glad to hear that Saskatch is treating you well. (and you're getting me really excited to fend off sketchy people from my dorm)

    ReplyDelete