Stephen and I are notorious for biting off not more than we can chew, but when we decide to take a bite it's a huge massive bite.
For example, we decided to buy our first house 48 hours before leaving the country on vacation. This lead to trying to find $10,000 for our deposit, getting witnesses to sign stuff (an emergency 11pm trip to Roy Thomson Hall to find someone in Toronto we knew would be awake), etc.
We decided to completely gut and begin to renovate our first house 7 months before we got married (two weddings in different locations across the country).
I decided to take a job in Regina while Stephen stayed in Toronto to finish the house while working...good times.
So the latest is that we are buying our 2nd house in Regina and will be closing one day after I return to Sask after a conference in Quebec City and the same day that Stephen will start a new job. Oh yeah...I'm knocked up which adds a completely new level of responsibility...I can't drink copious amounts of wine to get through this one unfortunately!
No comments:
Post a Comment