I'm not at my best in the morning. I know that. I've tried to work on it, but until I get a morning cup of coffee in hand I'm pretty much useless...and mean. It's only gotten worse since I've caught a case of the pregnancy.
This morning while I was half asleep in the shower, our doorbell rang 14 times. I counted. I figured it was for our basement dweller and just ignored it. I got out of the shower and heard more banging and ringing and thought that maybe there was some sort of an emergency so I answered the door in my towel. Sexy.
It turned out to be a burly City of Regina roadworks employee. Hot. No, this isn't the start of a porno. The City employee told me I had to move my car because they were re-paving our street in 10 minutes. I snarled and told him I was leaving for work in half an hour and he would have to wait since we received no letter notifying us of this and there has been no signage on the roads...nothing. He was very nice, but told me that my car was about to get grated over. I rolled my eyes and swore and slammed the door.
When I got to work I wrote a nasty email to the city...then I had a coffee...and I hope they still fund the Symphony.
No comments:
Post a Comment