Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Riders
It was our Annual General Meeting at work tonight and I left Stephen to enjoy the delight of painting on his own. The meeting went quite quickly because we were competing with a Rider game and many of our members were eager to get to the game before halftime. I decided to drop by the house after to see how things were going. As I walked inside, I heard the Rider Game blasting on the stereo. I thought to myself how impressive it was that Stephen was taking such an interest in his new culture and listening to the game. Well...not quite, Ryan was over helping him paint which led to the choice of radio station, but I'm quite pleased with the influence on Stephen and know that soon he will be transformed into a good SK boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment