Monday, June 1, 2009

One Year

I have a lot to write about. My head is buzzing with ideas and energy from my conference in Quebec City and my joyful reunion with Toronto hosted by the wonderful Lisa, Chris, and William.

Instead, I think I'll save that for another day and talk about how happy I was to see the beautiful prairie patchwork quilt of fields from the airplane this morning as I flew back in to Regina.

It's been a year since we drove all of our stuff across the country in a big yellow truck and started this blog. A year since I started my job, and a year since we began our 1/2 year of apart which also means that Steve has been in Sask for 6 months.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing how fast the year went, and how when you were here it felt like no time had passed. You have accomplished an UNBELIEVABLE amount in one year and I hope that you are as proud of yourself as your friends are of you. xoxox L

    ReplyDelete